Do you thrive in collaborative, fast paced teams?
Do you want to help take amazing Kiwi tech to the world?
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company and play a critical role in developing the SilverStripe brand. You will already have a couple of years of graphic design experience and are now ready to step up into a more challenging role.
We offer you the perfect mix of start-up (hello hackdays, foosball and free toasties!) with the creative challenge of an internationally growing brand with diverse user groups.
We’re looking for a talented graphic designer that enjoys the challenge of creating a consistent and engaging brand across events, social media and digital challenges. You’ll enjoy executing campaigns and learning from the results to improve in the future. You enjoy understanding the bigger strategy that surrounds your work and how your role contributes to our overall success.
What you will be doing:
- Owning the brand in marketing communications across online and offline channels
- Working closely with product developers and designers to ensure external communications align with our products and services
- Working in an Agile marketing team with a focus on continuous improvement and rapid learning
- Help tell the world about the cool things we build at SilverStripe
- Help us make the most of every opportunity we have to communicate, you understand that even a simple update email is a chance to delight
We want someone who:
- Has 2-4 years experience working in graphic design, particularly within marketing teams
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Has successfully delivered polished brand communications in limited time-frames
- Can balance the need to perfect with the value of learning from shipping early
- Are a strong team player, happy to help when needed
- Can work full-time out of our office in Wellington CBD
- Can show us a portfolio of their work (applications without this will not be considered)
Video editing and animation skills are a bonus
If you think you would make a great SilverStriper, please apply below.