Account Director, Government
We're looking for an enthusiastic and vibrant professional to join our team as Account Director, Government - based out of our head office in Wellington. This is a senior-level role focused on strategic engagement with key public sector clients, maximising the value of the relationship for both parties.
What you will be doing
The Account Director, Government is focused, driven, and excited about growing our New Zealand market position. You will appeal to clients as a trusted advisor in advancing their organisational plans and meeting their strategic goals for Digital Transformation.You will work within our interdisciplinary solutions team with the best of our account management, solution architecture, and programme management people, and play a pivotal role in SilverStripe’s growing success.
Who we are looking for
We hire the best. We look for well-rounded people who:
- Are skillful and genuinely passionate about the potential of the web - how it can deepen our clients relationships with their customers, and help every one make better decisions
- Are self-directed - you take ownership of your role and you have an “I’ve got this” attitude
- Thrive in a team-driven, fast-paced work environment - the team can rely on you to pitch in and help them get over the line every time
Here are the specifics of what we're after in an Account Director, Government:
- You are comfortable uncovering and driving new opportunities across existing clients and capable of bringing in 1-2 new clients of significant value per year
- You have a proven track record of advising and/or selling to CEOs and senior executives
- You have a thorough understanding of web design, development, hosting, and project management approaches
- You have experience in transformational technology projects
- Experience with SilverStripe’s products and services is a plus!
If you think you would make a great SilverStriper, please apply below.