SilverStripe is looking for a full-time Accounts Administrator to join our awesome team based in Wellington.
What you will be doing
This is a intermediate-level role. Working with our Senior Accounts Administrator, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day running of accounts (for NZ & UK); including Payroll, Payables & Receivables, reconciliations, job set up, asset management etc.
You will also be working alongside our Development Managers, HR and Administration - or what we call our ‘Engine Room’.
Though this is a full-time role, there can be some flexibility around hours.
Who we are looking for
We look for well-rounded people who:
- Are self-directed — you take ownership of your role and you have an “I’ve got this” attitude
- Thrive in a team-driven, fast-paced work environment — your team can rely on you to pitch in and help them get over the line every time
Here are the specifics of what we're after in our Accounts Administrator:
- You have a keen eye for detail and enjoy seeing the big picture and how processes can work more efficiently
- A Xero star, and we’d love it if you’re also a fluent user of WorkFlowMax
- We use Google Drive, Smartpayroll and Slack - so any knowledge of these tools is a big plus!
- You’re always striving to get things done on or ahead of time
- You have a down to earth and positive personality
- You’re awesome at prioritisation and happy to work as a team to get things done. Nothing’s too big or too small, and nothing gets forgotten
If you'd love to be part of a great team and this role sounds like you, please apply below.
We're family friendly
SilverStripe is a grown-up company. We want to create an environment that has all the excitement and intellectual stimulation of a startup but with a sensible business model. We don't have ninjas and rock stars working 80-hour weeks. We do enjoy working with smart people in an efficient and disciplined manner. Many SilverStripers have young families and we strive to support that.
We take professional development seriously
There are plenty of opportunities for learning — we pay for SilverStripers to attend conferences and training; we have an awesome mentoring programme; we hold our own monthly hackdays; and we encourage knowledge sharing through regular internal events likes “Show & Tells”, "Lunch & Learns" and “Guild Meetings”. We've got something on every week. Mostly, you will be working alongside super smart designers, developers and scrum masters. They’ll share their love of the craft with you and help you grow your skills.
We have an awesome culture
SilverStripe is big on things like building trusting relationships, using technology to solve important problems, and helping others reach their goals. We actively foster a culture that supports our core values of honesty over comfort; adaptability over guarantees; collaboration over control; continuous improvement over perfection; and camaraderie over corporate culture. Our culture sets us apart — it’s a key reason that brings people to SilverStripe and keeps them here.