Sales Operations Specialist
SilverStripe is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Specialist to join our high-performing
Wellington-based sales team
What you will be doing
Sales Operations Specialist is a new role within SilverStripe, that will work closely with the Head of Sales to execute the company's sales strategy. You will do this by taking responsibility for the creation and continual improvement of systems, processes, reporting and tools which enable continued sales and revenue growth.
You will fulfil the role of Business Owner of our sales system and tools, including our CRM. Key sales processes to be developed and managed include territory & account planning, end to end opportunity management and tenders & bid management.
In addition, you will be required to create & maintain professional relationships while working closely with our marketing & channel excellence managers, as well as other key internal and external stakeholders. You will offer direct support to our Head of Sales in delivering the sales growth targets set by the SilverStripe board and CEO.
A key component of your role is to analyse company sales data, looking for trends and insights to improve sales performance. At the same time you will ensure the sales team has all of the resources they require to continue performing at the highest level by establishing a library of tools and templates for use at every stage of the sales process.
Who we are looking for
We look for well-rounded people who:
- Are strategically-minded and have a proven record of success
- Are self-directed — you take ownership have an “I’ve got this” attitude
- Thrive in a team-driven, fast-paced work environment — your team can rely on you to pitch in and help them get over the line every time
Here are the specifics of what we’re looking for in a Sales Operations Specialist:
- Excellence in the use of productivity, CRM and reporting tools
- A good understanding of, and the ability to create appropriate sales processes
- A good understanding of product management principles
- Experience with bid management, territory planning, account planning and opportunity planning
- Highly articulate
- Possesses analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent time management
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to take on a wide range of tasks
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing timelines
- A strong multi-tasker, able to plan and execute multiple projects at the same time
If you'd love to be part of a great team and this role sounds like you, please apply below.
We're family friendly
SilverStripe is a grown-up company. We want to create an environment that has all the excitement and intellectual stimulation of a startup but with a sensible business model. We don't have ninjas and rock stars working 80-hour weeks. We do enjoy working with smart people in an efficient and disciplined manner. Many SilverStripers have young families and we strive to support that.
We take professional development seriously
There are plenty of opportunities for learning — we pay for SilverStripers to attend conferences and training; we have an awesome mentoring programme; we hold our own monthly hackdays; and we encourage knowledge sharing through regular internal events likes “Show & Tells”, "Lunch & Learns" and “Guild Meetings”. We've got something on every week. Mostly, you will be working alongside super smart designers, developers and scrum masters. They’ll share their love of the craft with you and help you grow your skills.
We have an awesome culture
SilverStripe is big on things like building trusting relationships, using technology to solve important problems, and helping others reach their goals. We actively foster a culture that supports our core values of honesty over comfort; adaptability over guarantees; collaboration over control; continuous improvement over perfection; and camaraderie over corporate culture. Our culture sets us apart — it’s a key reason that brings people to SilverStripe and keeps them here.